Wednesday, January 20, 2010

~Restaurant Review~


Good Day Cafe
630 Liberty Street
Waynesboro, GA

Good Day Cafe is something most would call "cute". Being downtown and sitting in a nice area this little cafe has a great location to blown into a great 2 star restaurant. However However after dinning with this cafe two times I would have to rate this cafe lower then I would like. One would think this would be a great place to grap a cup of coffee or sit with a good book on a rainy day. Once you enter you are greeted by a welcoming staff and the bright colors that ring off the walls and tables. It did feel more set up for a group of ladies to come in and have a cup of tea then a coffee joint. I found that the space was really small and that there was not a lot of room to more around in. If your are a first timer it is a little hard to understand that you must seat yourself as no one tells you this or there is a sign stating this. Once at your seat it seems to take a while before are greeted by your server. Once greeted you are given a menu that is only has about 10 items on it. With this small menu the range seems to be a little short as well. Only being able to pick from a short list of items this menu will become old very fast. The prices I have to give a big F as they are way too pricey for the area. You can go down the street and get more food for your price. I do have to say that they have a great chef however I don't feel they will make it in this little town. I find that people in the area want something with good price and that they can bring the whole family to. Its sad but I have to say going to Pizza Hut is more enjoyable. I must say however it was a very clean restaurant and "cute" if you like that kinda of thing. I don't find a lot of men dinning in this place after eating here a few times.

~Rate It~ (1 not good, 5 Great, N/A Don't know)

Wait - 1
Decor - 3
Staff - 4
Food - 2
Restrooms - 4
Price - 1
Overall - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment